Every baby needs a classic cellular blanket! And this gorgeous number from Mama Designs is classic with a modern twist.
The cellular part of the blanket means that it has teeny holes which allows airflow, this means that babies stay cool in summer and warm in winter.
This cellular blanket is a super big 120cm x 120cm size, so multiple beautiful uses, here are a few we can think of:
- a blanket for cold winter walks
- a picnic mat for hot summer days (in the shade of course)
- an incubator cover to stop the light getting in which disturb tiny eyes
- a soft blanket for first cuddles and/or a trendy blanket for bedtime.
Basically it's a great all rounder!
Not only is the Mama Designs cellular blanket extremely practical, it's also totally on trend. The contemporary grey is complemented by a bright orange, vibrant blue or soft pink trim.
What Mama Designs has to say about their cellular blanket
Cellular blankets are a must have product for a new baby. They are the safest baby blanket that you can use. Mama Designs soft cotton cellular blankets in grey with contrasting trims are large enough to be used for swaddling, out and about, in the nursery or around the home.
Size 120cm x 100cm (cot cellular blanket / cot bed cellular blanket)
The open cellular construction allows airflow
- Safe and breathable compared to normal blankets
- Keeps baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Contrasting colour cotton trim at top and bottom
- 100% soft cotton
- UK Design Registration 5003782/ 5003783
Keira is the mama behind Mama Designs. She launched the business almost 10 years ago when her little boy was a baby. She began with a couple of innovative products and now has a whole range of products all designed with love in the UK, and mostly as a direct response to problems she came across as a mum.
Everything Mama Designs produces - including the grey Mama Designs cellular blanket - is safety tested to UK and European safety standards and road tested by mama’s and babies. Mama Designs aim to treat customers as they like to be treated themselves.